Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Little Leopard with Everything

Sorry for my silence! I was able to snap a few pictures during the week but had no time to post any. I'll get better...

I wore this outfit for an outing with my girls last Sunday - lunch and a bridal show. Yep, I'm a MOB! Hard to believe but true...and fun! I knew we were going to do a lot of walking at the show hence the flats. These are some of my favorite shoes (I say that about most of them, don't I? ;) but really, they are. They are so comfortable but eye catching. I treat leopard as a neutral and wear it...well...a lot! I'd say leopard is my favorite color! Haha! Colored jeans have become one of my favorite trends - a trend I'm hoping sticks around for a while since I'm working on a good collection of colored skinnies! The rusty-red color of these has endless possibilities. It goes with so much from vanilla to black. You will probably be seeing these in more posts because I wear them with quite a bit. When I wear skinnies I do something loose and long on top for balance. This sweater is one of my best finds. I got it last December at the Michael Kors Outlet for a steel. I love the rich texture of the cable knit and the fact that, well, it's Michael Kors! Thanks for reading!
<3 Mz Savvy Style

2 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Always a fan of leopard accessories. Great look for a shopping expedition. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Gorgeous look! Those shoes are totally fab!