Sunday, February 12, 2012

Colored Denim and Faux Fur ~ becoming an obsession!

My girls and I were heading out to another bridal show (If you haven't heard yet, I'm a MOTB!). This bridal show was local, in our own beautiful little town, and was a "boutique" style show. Much more elegant and intimate than the last one we attended. We were able to get a ton of great ideas for everything from venues to florists! Let the planning begin!

Now for my outfit: I am really into colored denim and colored bottoms in general. I'm glad this trend is not going anywhere for a while because I have fully embraced it, my closet can testify! I'm looking forward to adding to my "collection" with some sorbet colored bottoms for spring. These red jeans have gotten a lot of wear since I got them a few months back - I even managed to disguise them for work (no denim allowed) a time or two! My sweater is just a basic crew neck sweater but the animal print makes it fun & interesting. As I've said before, and if you know me at all you know, I adore anything animal print! It immediately catches my eye. I only wear "real" animal prints, not the hot pink, bright blue, or purple versions. A black faux fur vest has been on my want list for a few seasons now so when I found this treasure while out shopping with a client I immediately put it on hold (it was the last one) and went back to get it when I was finished with my client. I love the different textures and it's the perfect length for me. Longer fur vests just don't work on my small frame. Usually when I wear this vest I pull my hair up so I don't look like one big black hairy blob but I was having a good hair day so I left it down! Sparkly ballet flats and my use-it-everyday-couldn't-ask-for-a-better-bag bag complete my look.

Thanks for reading! Have a savvy and stylish week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

1 comment:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love this, such a great look!