Monday, April 30, 2012

Trying to Beat the Heat - Already

It was HOT in Georgia this weekend with record highs today. It's hard to feel savvy and stylish when you're literally melting! As you can tell in these pics (that were taken at the end of this long, hot day) my makeup was completely gone. Even though the temps are rising a tank top and shorts just won't work for the day job so I chose an easy, breezy top and a pencil skirt to help beat the heat but still look work appropriate. I love this top, I love it so much I bought it in three colors! I wore it over the weekend untucked with cropped, colored skinny jeans and decided to try it with a pencil skirt today. The top looks better half tucked with the skirt because it's long. For some reason the colors of the top and skirt didn't show up true in these pictures. Both pieces are much brighter. Some day I will finally figure out this iPhone picture taking thing!

Have a savvy and stylish week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

2 comments:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

I love this outfit, perfection with the yellow and cobalt!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

This heat is killing me! Love those shoes!