Monday, June 25, 2012

A Short Story

In today's post I'm doing something I don't normally do, I'm wearing shorts for a day out. You usually won't see me in shorts outside of my house because I think skirts, dresses and pants are just more flattering on me. I wish I was one of those toned, long legged girls whom shorts look amazing on but I'm not, so I gotta work with what I have! I felt like these shorts were a good exception to my self-imposed "no shorts outside of the house" rule because of their length, they hit at the most flattering part of the thigh (if there is such a thing!), and their fit, nice and loose but not baggy. It was a super hot day and we were heading to the lake so I think it was a good time to break my rule! I picked up this top on my last trip to TJMaxx and I am totally in love with it! I can also see it worn with a pair of jeans or maybe belted with a maxi skirt for a boho look. I discovered these wedges on our recent vacation at one of the quaint shops in Seaside. I'm totally in love with them too! They are quickly becoming my go-to shoes for summer! They are cute but comfy as well.

I'm excited about linking up with Monday Mingle again today! http://www.momtrends.com/2012/06/beach-fashions/

Have a savvy and stylish week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think your stems look fab in those shorts!

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thanks!! A tan helps every time! ;)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

your legs look amazing

Xo Megan

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thanks, Girl!!

Fashion-isha said...

And yet...you look fabulous!
xo

Sharon