Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shades of Grey and White

I wear a lot of bold, bright colors but sometimes toning it down with softer shades is spot on. I love the classic combo of grey and white. It's easy, sophisticated and perfect for all seasons.

This grey tunic is one of my favorite finds this season. It's so breezy and lightweight that it's perfect for summer. I love it so much I bought the same tunic in ivory as well ~ and if it had come in other colors I would have bought them too! Because of the tunic's loose, flowey fit I paired it with these white skinny jeans for balance. This necklace literally screams "summer"! When I wear it I almost feel like I'm back at the beach ~ almost. A girl can dream, right?!?

I'm linking up with Monday Mingle (I know it's Tuesday ~ I'm a little late) and Real Girl Glam!

Hope all you fabulous fashionistas have a savvy and stylish day!

<3 Mz Savvy Style



No comments: