Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hot Pink Maxi and a Busy Week

You'd think coming off of a long holiday weekend the short week wouldn't seem so bad but what a busy two days it has been and I don't see it slowing down! Yesterday I completely missed my regular Tuesday post so this one will have to do for Tuesday and Wednesday. Sorry!

Lately I've been in a fashion rut. It's still so hot here but I'm bored with my summer clothes at this point and can't pull out the fall jackets and sweaters unless I want heat stroke. I decided to find some inspiration on Pinterest (come on, you know you do it too) and dig through my closet to come up with a new look. Well, this it! All of these pieces have been part of my wardrobe for a long while, some of them years, but I've never worn them together. I don't think I'll ever tire of maxi skirts and I really hope the trend isn't going away in the near future. I've got some great ideas for my maxi's as I transition my wardrobe into fall. Stay tuned!

Are you feeling the season transition rut too? Where do you go for fashion inspiration? Even the most fabulous fashionistas need a little help sometimes!

Today I'm linking up with Real Girl Glam for Real Girl Style, the Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty. Have a savvy and stylish week!!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

5 comments:

jessica dukes said...

that clutch is beautiful, i love the whole outfit though! im a new follower too!

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thank you!! I checked out your blog too & will follow. I loved your post to single girl's ~ so sweet & heartfelt!

Fashion-isha said...

I love that pink skirt it's amazing! And I love Pinterest too!!
xo
Sharon

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I think layering with a jacket is the best way to transition to new seasons. Lovely outfit.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Anonymous said...

I love that maxi skirt. Saying hi from Real Girl Style :)