Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Riding Boots

One of the many things I love about fall is boots. The second there is a slight chill in the air my boots are out of storage and on my feet. I have to admit I own a lot of boots ~ flat boots, heeled boots, stiletto boots, slouch boots, ankle boots and my favorite, riding boots. When I help a client build a basic shoe wardrobe riding boots top the list. The great thing about riding boots is that they look great with skirts, leggings or jeans and they are much more comfortable than heeled boots. I recommend starting your basic boot wardrobe with brown riding boots and black heeled boots but suggest adding black riding boots when your budget allows. These boots were a gift for my birthday from my best friend. They are seriously some of the most comfortable boots ever. I'm tempted to wear them everyday ~ but I do need to give all the other boots I own a chance!

I apologize for the lack of posts this week ~ it's been extremely busy for me and time for blogging just hasn't been there! A girl's just got to take it one day at a time! Have a savvy and stylish end of your week!!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love boots too! I have quite a few boots too but there is one pair that's my absolute favorite :) I can't wait to start wearing them!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Melaina25 said...

The black and yellow is super cute! Thanks for linking up! Be sure to please grab the badge and comment :)

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

you look gorgeous in yellow, love the boots
Xo Megan

Anne said...

I am looking for tan or brown riding boots at the moment! Love the black and yellow combo:)
~Anne