Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat, Boots on My Feet!

Fall is my favorite season and boots are my favorite thing to wear on my feet so it's pretty great that they go together! Give me a crisp fall day and a pair of boots and I'm a happy girl! I have quite a boot collection , from riding boots (a must for every girl), to ankle booties, silver motor cycle boots, classic black knee high boots (another must) and these bad boys. The over the knee style and the super high platform of these carmel beauties just makes me happy (and walk a little taller! ha!)! They are actually pretty comfortable too. I think the platform must balance out the stiletto ;)

I hope you all have a savvy and stylish Halloween! For those of you in the Northeast recovering from Sandy, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Today I'm linking up with Marionberry Style for the Trend of the Month (Boot) Challenge, with The Pleated Poppy, What I Wore Wednesday and with Real Girl Glam for Real Girl Style!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the scarf and boots! Great look!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cute boots. They are perfect for your outfit. Crisp air and fall boots are my favorites this season too.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Marionberry Style said...

Boots with the scarf = adorable! Perfect for fall...
Thanks so much for linking up!!
xo - Marion

Avec Amber said...

Your scarf is so pretty! I found your blog through Marion's linkup, and just started following you on GFC. I would love it if you have a chance to check out my blog as well, let me know what you think, and follow me if you like it! =)

Avec Amber

jenn~the stylish housewife said...

FAB boots girl! loving all of the fall colors in that scarf too!

xoxo, jenn
the stylish housewife

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
-meandmr.com