Monday, October 15, 2012

Windy

It was extremely windy the day I took these pics and I'm not crazy about the wind-swept hair and the squinty face but I love the outfit so I decided to go ahead and share them with you. We all know I have whole heartedly jumped on the colored skinny jeans/pants bandwagon but now I have found a new twist on the trend that I love just as much if not more ~ coated colored skinny jeans! They have a leather like look and are a little dressier than just regular colored denim. I found these at JCPenny on a quick trip thru the store. The oxblood color caught my eye and the coated denim had me hooked! So spot on trend! They are super comfortable too. I think these jeans will look as good with riding boots and a military jacket as they will with heels and a cropped Chanel inspired jacket. Now, what color of coated jeans to go with next...

<3 Mz Savvy Style

1 comment:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

those pants are amazing on you
Xo Megan