Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In Neutral

I love color ~ that's no secret ~ but sometimes putting on an all neutral outfit is kind of soothing (yes, an outfit can be soothing!). All day felt like I was a living Michael Kors ad ~ except that I'm not 6' ~ and I'm not 25 ~ and not stick thin ~ and it wasn't snowing ~ but the feeling was nice. And this IS a Michael Kors sweater. ;-)

Have a savvy and stylish Tuesday!!

I'm linking up with Real Girl Glam for Real Girl Style!

<3 Mz Savvy Style















5 comments:

Terry S said...

LOVE that sweater!

xo,
Terry

http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those pants
Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your sweater and pop of leopard!

xx
Giovanna
www.heyloveblog.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!

Cammie Callisto said...

Love how you added the animal prints

x Cammie