Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Leather Obsession

I have a confession ~ I'm obsessed with leather right now. Leather pants, leggings, skirts, dresses...you name it, I want to own it and wear it...often. I'm not sure why. Maybe I was really meant to be a biker or rocker chick? I knew leather would work for nights out but I wasn't sure I could pull off leather for the workplace or for every day. I decided I'd try to style it with more conservative pieces, like long cardigans or tweed jackets and it worked!

I had been searching for leather leggings for a while now and found these on clearance at Target.com. They are from Target's Kirna Zabete designer line. The first time I wore them I fell in love, went home and ordered another pair just incase I wore these out! I'm pretty much living in them at this point. I've worn them dressed up with a silky top and platform heels for a night out and I've worn them with boyfriend cardi's, tunic tops and big cozy sweaters ~ a lot! Told you I'm obsessed! ;-)

Have a savvy and stylish last half of your week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style













1 comment:

Lth said...

You look so good in leather!