Monday, January 7, 2013

Colorful Layers

Layering is the best way to go for winter dressing when you live in the south. The temps can be below freezing in the morning and climb to the high 50's in the afternoons. Being able to layer up in the morning and shed one or two of them if and when it warms up makes the day a lot more comfortable! I like to layer different colors and textures to make my outfit more interesting. Cinching the waist of the sweater with a thin belt gives the layers definition and keeps the outfit from looking too bulky. And the pop of leopard is always spot on! (Pun intended!)

Today is the launch of the Southern Blog Society! I am so excited to be a charter member along with such a great group of bloggers from around the south! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with them.

Have a savvy and stylish start to your week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

I'm linking up with Monday Mingle and YOLO Mondays!















No comments: