Monday, April 22, 2013

Still Transitioning

The weather here in Georgia has been all over the place. It's been as hot as the high 80's and as cold as the mid thirties over the past few weeks. It's hard to know how to dress from day to day. I've not fully committed to my spring/summer wardrobe (it's still in boxes and I'm pulling out an item at a time) so I'm creating spring-like outfits out of my fall/winter pieces. And pattern mixing ~ lots of pattern mixing!

How are you dressing for these weeks of transition?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

I'm linking up with Monday Mingle and YOLO Monday's (links in sidebar)!















3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the print! Layers are a big part of my transitional wardrobe!

Eatlovemerry said...

So lovely! x

Unknown said...

You print mixing looks fantastic!
I`m hardly into the transitional weather stage yet...we finally just had a day that feels like spring today!

Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com