Thursday, May 2, 2013

Prepping Up Neon

Neon is one trend I wasn't anxious to jump on. Maybe it's because I got my fill of neon in the 80's or maybe it's the is-it-appropriate-for-someone-over-40 question but up until the other day I'd only done neon in small bits. Then I was at Target scanning the clearance racks (Target always has great stuff on their clearance racks) when these pants caught my eye (how could they not - right?). I decided to give them a try, for under $12.00 how could I not?

To make the neon age appropriate (and less bright) I paired it with a navy structured jacket and navy wedge espadrilles. I kept the preppy vibe going with monogrammed jewelry and a popped collar. How do you wear the neon trend?

<3 Mz Savvy Style















1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blazer looks great added to this bright outfit!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com