Monday, July 15, 2013

Believe In Love

Life is starting to get back to normal for me after several months of craziness and it's nice to finally get back to blogging!  Thanks for joining me!

If you follow me on Instagram you probably remember this sweatshirt from when I came upon it hanging on the clearance rack at Old Navy and was trying to decide if I should buy it or not.  Well I did and I bought a grey one too!  I love a good summer weight sweatshirt/sweater.  They are perfect for cooler evenings and air conditioned spaces.  I couldn't wait to style it once I brought it home and decided it would be just the thing to take along on our beach trip.  I bought these cute ikat print shorts at Old Navy as well.  The slightly longer length makes them a little more wearable for someone over 40 (eek) like me but they are not too long that they overwhelm my 5'2" frame.

The t-straps are by Envy.  I've had them so long I don't even know when and where I bought them, I just know they are super soft leather and I wear them a lot in the summer!  The amazing necklace is from Loft and I actually won it from Momtrends in a past Monday Mingle!!! I adore it!  I've worn it with everything from dresser outfits to super casual looks.  It definitely makes a statement!

What are some of your favorite summer pairings?

Have a savvy and stylish Tuesday!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Today I'm linking up with Monday Mingle, Real Girl Style, Trend Spin Linkup and FundayMonday! 






2 comments:

Erin Kelly Cannon said...

Great saying on that shirt! And the scenery is beautiful!! Thanks for linking up to the Trend Spin this week, make sure to come back for bows next week!

xoxo
Erin
The Fashion Canvas

Laura B @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels said...

You know I love your sweatshirt and can't believe you got such a good deal on it! Loving those peinted shorts and necklace too. I'm so happy you linked up with us!!
walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com