Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Leopard Is My Favorite

My sweet 20 year old son went to TJ Maxx and bought this shirt for me as a Mother's Day gift.  The boy knows me well...TJ Maxx is my favorite store and leopard is my favorite color!  Leopard has become a classic and not just a trend, which makes this leopard loving girl very happy.  (And it means I can keep about 75% of my wardrobe!)  Leopard is considered a neutral, meaning it can go with any other color and can be paired with just about any other print.  It looks really great with jewel toned colors (emerald, ruby, sapphire), with brights (red, orange, yellow, pink) and with stripes, florals and camo.  I was feeling a little bright today and I REALLY wanted to wear these shoes, so I layered on color along with my leopard top.

So how do you do your leopard?  Or do you do leopard at all?  If you're worried about giving it a try start off small with an accessory like a shoe, bag or belt, and then as you feel more comfortable go a little bolder like a top, dress or skirt!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

I'm linking up with Trend Spin Linkup and Real Girl Style (links in sidebar).







1 comment:

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

what a sweet boy, I love that top on you!
Thank you for joining the Trend Spin: Animal Print link-up. So happy to have found your blog!
xx
Here&Now