Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall = Football Season!

Happy Labor Day!  Labor Day marks the unofficial start of fall, which happens to be my all time favorite season of the year!  There is so much to love about fall ~ cooler weather, soup, fall fashion, boots, changing leaves, football season, pumpkin lattes, Thanksgiving, my birthday... 

We live in Athens, Georgia, which is the home of The University of Georgia and the Bulldawgs, so sporting our team colors on game day is just a way of life around here if you're going to the game or not!  Saturday's season opener was an away game but I still needed to show my team pride on a day of errand running, dinner with the Hubs and, of course, watching our team play on TV.  I found the t-shirt at Old Navy, the jeans are my favorite Gap boyfriend jeans, the shoes are Cole Haan and a recent T.J.Maxx score, and the clutch was on clearance at Target for $3.49!  My Sunday outfit changes slightly.  I trade the Dawgs t-shirt for a Steelers t-shirt and the red and black pumps for gray and black.  Did I mention how much I love football season?

How do you show your team pride?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle and Funday Monday ~ links in sidebar.










No comments: