Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sparkles and Sweets

Last Thursday I was invited to Sparkles and Sweets at Rebecca Taylor hosted by the stylish Jessica of My Style Vita.  This was my first time in a Rebecca Taylor store and I had no idea what I have been missing!  The clothes are amazing!  Seriously.  Detail, fit, tailoring, fabric...all of it...amazing.  I love jackets for cooler months so of course I was drawn to the incredible selection of gorgeous jackets at Rebecca Taylor.  They are all very chic with a touch of trend and this cream one was my favorite.  A little moto, a little Chanel, a little cozy cardi and a lot amazing!  It's been added to my birthday list just in case anyone's wondering what to get me.  (Right under the Tiffany bracelet from last week's Tiffany Atlas event!!)

Linking up with Working Girl with Style

<3 Mz Savvy Style






Fellow blogger/stylist, Kaity Moreira of Style Up, my daughters, Madison and Megan and Me

Kaity Moreira, me and our hostess Jessica

No comments: