Monday, November 25, 2013

Versona

Last week I was invited to attend the grand opening of the new Versona Accessories here in Athens.  I was not familiar with Versona at all so I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into the store.  It is huge and beautiful and filled with wonderful things from accessories like jewelry, scarves,hats, headbands, bags, shoes and boots to clothing like dresses, tops, skirts, pants, jackets and vests.  And the prices and quality are amazing!  I, along with my daughter, had so much fun going from table to table and shelf to shelf looking at all the great things to buy and trying to decide what would come home with us!  Versona gets shipments of brand new stuff every Monday.  Once they sell out of something they don't restock the item, they are continually getting in fresh inventory, which means a few things: if you see something you love you better get it before it's gone, you won't see a bunch of people walking around town wearing the same thing as you and you need to go every week to see all the new merchandise!

Now of course being invited to an event as a fashion blogger/wardrobe stylist I had to dress the part so I got a little creative with my outfit.  I would normally wear this black sweater and plaid shirt with jeans or leather pants but I decided to add some color with the light blue pants, which went with one of the colors in the plaid shirt, and added red heels and red lips to add a pop and pull it all together.

If you are in the Athens, Winder, Oconee area make sure to check out the new Versona Accessories!  You will be glad you did!  I know I'll be a frequent shopper!

On another note, a few weeks ago one of my favorite bloggers, Rachel Parcell of Pink Peonies, asked her readers and fellow bloggers to share their favorite fall trends with her via Instagram and she in turn would feature her favorites on her blog...and today I am one of the bloggers featured!  Click here to see me and some of Rachel's other favorites!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Monday Bloom and Friday's Fab Favorites!

(I was invited to attend the Versona Accessories grand opening and was given a gift card to spend in the store but the opinions expressed in today's post are my own!)
















2 comments:

Maria said...

I definitely loved the store myself! I'm just worried I'll end up spending all my money there, haha :P

I'm also posting my review of the store tomorrow.

-Maria

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That necklace is amazing lady! Great look!