Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mad For Plaid

This outfit just kind of came together and I really like the result.  My original outfit was the pants with the cream sweater but then I decided the scarf would make a cute completer piece so I added that.  Then I was going to go with red pumps to match the red stripe in the scarf but while scanning my shoe inventory I remembered I had these plaid beauties from Cole Hann and thought "why not?  I'll either look crazy or fashionable but either way I like it".  I love a pattern mix but I have never mixed three plaids before and now you can say "I'm mad for plaid"!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

linking up with Working Girl With Style, Friday's Fab Favorites and What I'm Loving Friday's









Scarf: Entourage (sold out but similar here and this one is on my wish list!!) // Sweater: Gap (similar here and splurge here) // Pants: New York and Co (old but similar herehere and splurge here) // Shoes: Cole Haan

No comments: