Thursday, January 16, 2014

Copper, Oxblood and Ivory

When I ordered this oxblood sweater a few weeks ago I had plans to wear it with basic skinny jeans or leather leggings but when getting dressed yesterday morning I remembered I had these ivory (winter white, cream) moto jeans and thought I'd try them with the sweater.  I love the contrast of the richness of the sweater with the creaminess of the jeans and the pop of leopard in the shoes.  I'd been looking for the right outfit to wear this copper necklace with since I got it from my brother (who made it custom for me - he's an incredible artist) for Christmas and I do think this outfit was the perfect one.  I layered the large copper necklace with a shorter one made of different pieces of treated copper.  Layering jewelry, whether it be rings, bracelets or necklaces, is one of my favorite trends.  It definitely makes a statement!

XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Working Girl With Style.









Sweater: SheInside // Jeans: Old Navy (old but these are all almost identical highmid and low) // Belt: Gap // Bag: Louis Vuitton // Wedges: Jessica Simpson from last year but these are very similar and these are on my wish list! // Necklaces: Multi Copper - Private Gallery, Solid Copper - Custom by Jimi Fischer (email me if interested in ordering one) and similar here and here // Cuff: Tory Burch 

1 comment:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Thanks for sharing. Sweater has a striking color, and looks great with those leopard heels. See you next time.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style