Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gray and Red

Gray and red is not a color combo I reach for often and I don't know why. They play so nicely together and I love how the combo looks but it's just not one of my "regulars". This cute little Target skirt (that I found on MAJOR clearance) did all the color combining for me and all I did was pull pieces from my closet that complemented it. I think I'm going to put this color combo on my regulars list!  Oh, and when I say little skirt I mean short...way too short for someone my age to wear without tights.  Just sayin'!

XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy and Working Girl With Style.











Sweatshirt: Target (old, similar here) | Skirt: Target (no longer available, similar here) | Boots: Naughty Monkey (old, love these) | Coat: Harve Benard (old, similar here) | White Button Down: Land's End

1 comment:

Marie said...

love those sleeves and boots~
Marie @
In Our Happy Place