Monday, March 17, 2014

Green and Boucle

I love, love, love the color green ~ especially kelly green ~ but for some reason I don't have much of it in my closet.  The shoes and top I'm wearing today plus two cardigans, earrings and a pair of jeans are about the extent of my kelly green wardrobe.  I'm not sure why that is...but I think it needs to be remedied!

Boucle jackets are a different story.  I have several and I'm always on the hunt for a few more like this one I saw the other day in the window of Juicy Couture.  Boucle jackets are so versatile, you can dress them up with a dress or skirt or dress them down with skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans, which is my favorite way to wear them.  You can pretty much wear them year round but I tend to get the most wear out of my boucle jackets in the fall and spring.  They are the perfect "I need an outer layer but not something heavy" jacket.  Plus I always feel a little "Coco" when I'm wearing one and doesn't every girl love to feel a little "Coco"?

(Sorry about the quality of these pictures...It's been raining for two days which makes it hard to get good pictures! I was standing under the awning of the garage so I didn't get wet but the lighting was terrible!)


What I'm Wearing ~ Jacket: Charming Charlie's last year (similar here and here) | Top: Entourage Athens (old, similar here and I love this sleeveless version) | Pants: Old Navy (very old! Similar here and here) | Pumps: Qupid (old, spend here and save here) | St. Patrick's Necklaces: Party City








XO Mz Savvy Style

More green for my closet and yours ~


More Boucle I'm loving ~
Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Mix It Monday's, What I Wore Sunday, Trend Spin Linkup and Style Sessions

3 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Such a great color for you!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Such a great color for you!

KT said...

Those shoes are so fabulous! Cute look.

KT