Tuesday, March 11, 2014

OOTD

When I saw this t-shirt on Instagram I knew I had to have it!  #OOTD IS every fashion blogger's favorite hashtag!  Each month Whitney of the blog I Wore Yoga Pants To Work designs a t-shirt of the month and makes it available for purchase on her blog and Instagram.  Each shirt is only available while supplies last so I placed my order the minute this one came on my news feed!  I decided to wear it with my favorite jeans and a lightweight leopard bomber jacket.  Perfect for the winter to spring transition.


What I'm Wearing ~ #OOTD Graphic T-shirt: Whitney of I Wore Yoga Pants To Work (no longer available but I'm LOVING this one from Piperlime and this one from Sincerely, Jules | Bomber Jacket: Forever 21 | Jeans: Blank Denim via Private Gallery Athens | Booties: Fab'rik (no longer available, similar here and they are on sale! | Bag: Vintage Coach via Agora Vintage (similar in British Tan here and I'm loving this gorgeous red bag from Rebecca Minkoff










Have you started your winter to spring wardrobe transition?

XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Mix It Mondays,  Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, Style Sessions and Trend Spin Link Up

3 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

You wear it well, my friend! Love the leopard pairing!

Unknown said...

such a cool look! Love the leopard jacket and distressed jeans!!
Thanks for linking up.
C

Jennifer of JennySue Makeup said...

I seriously might have to hook myself up with one of these tee shirts. Although maybe I should look for one that says #fotd - face of the day!!
You look rockin' and I recognize that Athens parking deck:)