Monday, April 14, 2014

Encore Sip & Shop

Last Thursday night I hosted a Sip & Shop at my favorite Athens boutique, Encore.  I've been talking about and doing outfit posts from Encore for the past few weeks (if you missed the posts and some really fabulous outfits you can see them herehereherehere and here).  The Sip & Shop was the perfect way to celebrate a very successful collaboration!  We had an amazing sweets and sips table by Lisa Formaro (it was so beautiful it stopped people in their tracks!), giveaways every hour (and some very happy winners!), a 20% discount for all attendees, and personal styling by me!  We had a great turn out with everyone from friends, family, fellow bloggers, blog readers, Athens locals, regular Encore shoppers and people shopping Encore for the first time.  The night was such a success that Nikki (the fabulous owner of Encore) and I are already planning our next event!!  Stay tuned ~ you don't want to miss it!

Beautiful day for the Sip & Shop at Encore in downtown Athens, Georgia!

Getting ready!

Custom made fashion themed cookies

Some of the gorgeous sweets and flowers provided by Lisa Formaro

Encore's fabulous owner, Nikki Grant and me before the event

Ready!

Mini cupcakes, rock candy treats and speciality lemonade

My beautiful blogger friend Jennifer of JennySue Makeup came out to the Encore event

The best hair stylist on earth, Sarah, of Adam and Eve Salon in Athens, Georgia

My daughters, Megan and Madison, and God-daughters, Mackenzie and Taylor enjoying the event!
(Madison, Mackenzie, Me, Megan, Taylor)

The first giveaway winner of the night (and my blogger friend), Nikka Shea of OhNikka, loving her new clutch!

My sweet son, Chad, came out to show his support (even though he'd rather be on the ball field or at Bass Pro!)

What I'm Wearing ~
Jumpsuit by Tart c/o Encore
Snakeskin, Ankle Strap Sandals by Sam Edelman c/o Encore
Necklace and Statement Ring by Boho Gal c/o Encore
Bangles Encore exclusive

Every party needs balloons!

This Tart Jumpsuit is one of the most comfortable (and slimming) things I've ever worn!





It was a great night!  Thank you to everyone who came!

XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Mix It Monday's, Friday's Fab Favorites, Style Sessions and Mamanista Friday's

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks like such a blast and you looked stunning!

Chrissy R said...

This was such a great idea! It gave my friend and I something different to do and of course it was great to be able to meet YOU! :) I'm excited that it was a success and look forward to the next one.