Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Green, Gold and Leopard

Quick post today...I'm at my sister's visiting her and her boys (ages 2 years and 2 months) and trying to give her a little break so I'm fitting this in while everyone is napping.

I wore this outfit on Father's Day and was able to snap a few pics in between church and brunch.  I got this dress at an Atlanta blogger's closet sale a few months ago.  The minute I saw it hanging on the rack of one of my favorite blogger-friends I knew I had to have it!  Emerald green and gold?  Best combo ever in my book!  The shoes came from another blogger's closet.  There is a website called "Bloggers Closet" where some of our favorite bloggers put items from their own closets up for sale.  I check it several times a week and there is always something fabulous listed at a great price!  I opened an account myself and am hoping to list items for sale from my own closet soon.  I'll let you know when I do!


What I'm Wearing ~
Dress: via an Atlanta blogger's closet sale (Love this gorgeous halter dress in the same emerald green!)
Leopard Ankle Strap Sandals: Bloggers Closet (Identical here)
Bag: Cynthia Rowley via TJMaxx (Similar here and I'm OBSESSED with this Kate Spade clutch!)
Sunnies: Coach








XO
Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, Summer Style and Working Girl With Style (links in sidebar)

2 comments:

Claire said...

So fun, and polished! That dress so pretty, you look gorgeous! ;)

God bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Daily Mom Style said...

This is a beautiful color against your dark hair! Very lovely..

Nell