Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wrapping Up Winter

It feels a little funny posting a faux fur vest and an over-sized sweater when it was 86 degrees in Georgia today but they are in pastel pink and that's springish, right?  The sudden high temps are not going to last long, it's supposed to be in the low 50's again later this week, but I did get an interesting sunburn while at a baseball game over the weekend.  I posted a picture and details of what gave me such odd tan lines on Instagram which you can see here!  It was a major fashion fail and a lesson for all of us who love a certain denim trend!


What I'm Wearing ~
Pink Faux Fur Vest - Forever 21
Over-sized Pink Tunic Sweater - Forever 21
Black Leggings with Leather Trim Detail - Forever 21
Black Pointy Toe Booties - Guess (almost identical here)
Vintage Coach Willis Bag via Agora Vintage Athens (new version here)
Pop Geo Necklace - Stella & Dot (It can be worn several ways!)
Ring - Stella & Dot
Bracelets - Stella & Dot




I didn't realize until I was typing the "What I'm Wearing" part of this post that most of my outfit is from Forever 21!  I guess it just goes to show you that you don't have to be 21 (or anywhere near 21) to wear Forever 21!  They have some really fun, surprisingly good quality pieces.

Did you check out last week's
"Springing Forward" post?  I featured a few of my favorite rompers, jumpsuits and dresses for the fast approaching season. Later this week I'll be sharing more spring favorites ~ a trend that was big last spring and is (happily) hot again this year!

XO
Elizabeth



Photos by Diana Zylow

Linking up with Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Style Sessions and Random Wednesday.  Links in sidebar.

2 comments:

HeidiFerguson said...

Super hot look! Love the pink on pink in such different textures! Way to go Mz Savvy!

Anonymous said...

love pink, you are such a M i love f