Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Boho Vibes

I normally stick with classic styles in my wardrobe but this fringey top put out such a fun summer boho vibe I had to try it!  I paired it with two boho inspired necklaces (I love layering jewelry!), slightly distressed skinny jeans (cuffed for the warmer weather and the beach location), a classic straw tote and super cute (and comfy) animal print wedges.  

Savvy Style Tip: Head-to-toe theme or trend dressing is okay for teens and twenties but as you get older only wear a piece or two of a theme or trend at a time and go with more classic pieces for the rest of your outfit. 


~ What I'm Wearing ~

Crochet Fringe Top / Distressed Jeans - Same without the distressing / Straw Tote - Similar / Dream Catcher Necklace / Gold Cluster Necklace - Similar / Giraffe Crossover Wedge











XO

Elizabeth



Head to toe look is from The Loft Boutique in beautiful Hiawassee, Georgia and styled by me!
Photos by Ashton Jones Photography





Linking up with some of my favorites blogs ~ links in sidebar

No comments: