Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Blogging Break Over! Wedding Style with Agora Vintage

Well, after a six month blogging break I'm FINALLY back with a new post!  I've missed you all and missed the blog so it feels really great to be back!  What better way to return to regular posting than with a collaboration with my favorite vintage shop, Agora Vintage!  My friend, artist and fellow Athens blogger, Hannah Betzel, and I spent a recent Saturday morning styling outfits from Agora's fabulous inventory of vintage and classic clothes, bags, shoes and accessories to share with you all.  What I thought was going to take an hour or so took several because we had the hardest time trying to narrow down our choices!  Agora is vintage and designer heaven!!  We decided to each pull two looks that are appropriate for occasions many of us have this time of the year ~ a wedding look and a travel look.  Today I'm sharing my wedding look and Thursday I'll be back (yay!) with my travel look.

A swingy black and white polkadot midi dress, classic pearls with a twist, patent lace-up sandals and pops of red in the bag and lip make for a perfect wedding outfit that would work for just about any summer wedding from morning to evening.











 ~ What I'm Wearing ~

Vintage Sheer Polkadot Midi Dress: Agora Vintage
White Slip Dress: Entourage Clothing
Pearl and Gold Necklace: Stella & Dot (retired) | Similar in Silver
Pearl and Gold Bracelet: Stella & Dot (retired) | Similar
Red Patent Stuart Weitzman Clutch: Agora Vintage
Black Patent Manolo Blahnik Sandals: Agora Vintage
Vintage Garnet Ring: Agora Vintage












Make sure to check out what Hannah chose for her wedding look! It's fabulous!! 
I'll be back on Thursday with another look with Agora Vintage AND make sure you are following me on Instagram where I share daily outfits, accessories and fun!

XO
Elizabeth


If you have questions about any of the Agora Vintage items I'm wearing you can contact them at 706-255-2623 and tell them I sent you!!

Photos by Hannah Betzel at the beautiful University of Georgia Chapel






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful look for a wedding-Paul