Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lemon and Fur

So my post today is a little strange, at least the pictures are! I loved the outfit I wore today and wanted to share it with you all but ran into the same problem that I usually have, I couldn't find anyone to take pictures for me! My solution? I took them myself! So here are parts and pieces of my outfit, kind of like a puzzle. Hopefully you can put them together and get the whole picture!

This dress I picked up the other day at the mall. The lemon color caught my eye and I love the contrast beige bottom. I thought it would work well in my winter to spring transition wardrobe. It's a super stand alone piece but looks great layered with other items like a cardi, jacket or, as done here, a faux fur vest. I bought this vest at the beginning of fall and have really gotten my money out of it these last several months! The boots, bag and sunnies all are TJ Maxx finds, all from last winter and will be part of my wardrobe forever!

Thanks for reading! Hope the remainder of your week is savvy and stylish!

<3 Mz Savvy Style


1 comment: