Saturday, March 3, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things ~ Weekend Edition

Hey Friends!

I think I'm going to make "favorite things" a regular feature on my blog. It's nice to think back on the week and pick out a few things that made it better, easier, more savvy and stylish or just made me smile.

This week was an extremely busy one, even more than usual. The day job was very demanding and it seemed at one point the work week would never end! Allergy season started early here in Georgia and I wasn't prepared, so it hit me hard! Swollen, red, itchy face, watery eyes, sore throat... hence the picture of the allergy meds and the Sunnies! The allergy meds helped get my symptoms under control and the Sunnies covered up the symptoms until they were under control! These leopard pumps I wore a few times this week. They are extremely comfortable for long days on my feet but still look savvy and stylish! I jadore Chanel inspired jackets and wore both of these this week with cropped skinny pants and heels. I always feel put together when I'm wearing a jacket, especially one that looks like something Coco would have worn! My NookColor and my iPad could be on my favorite things list every week! Both items are easy to toss in my bag for long days away from home and are great to relax with at night when I finally get home! I'll share some of my favorite savvy and stylish apps with you in a later post. The highlight of my week was Friday's opening day for my son's baseball team. He's a senior this year and I've been watching him play ball since he was four. It's one of the things I love most in life ~ watching my boy do what he loves ~ play baseball.

Those are my "favorite things", what are some of yours?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

No comments: