Sunday, March 18, 2012

Favorite Things ~ Saint Patricks Week

I love it when a week comes along that's different than the norm! My oldest daughter, her fiancé and their dog were home from college for their spring break so I took a couple days off of the day job to spend with them. We were able to get a few wedding errands done and just enjoy some down time. We went to lunch at one of our favorite burger places in town, found their reception site, got mani/pedi's (not the fiancé just the daughter and I!), enjoyed the beautiful spring weather, and had a great time trying to catch a glimpse of Clint Eastwood, Amy Adams and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE who were in town filming a movie.

Also this week my son came home from a mission trip to Jamaica he went on with his senior class. They worked in a few children's homes and a deaf school while they were there. What a wonderful experience it was for him!

We finished off the week celebrating St. Patrick's day, which is one of my favorite holiday's! Just family, friends, food and fun and no stress!

Hope your week and weekend were wonderful!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

No comments: