Saturday, March 17, 2012

It is Easy Being Green When You are Irish!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! Being the Irish girl I am, and due to the fact that green is my favorite color, I usually wear green most of the week leading up to Saint Patrick's Day. I wore this outfit yesterday while running around town doing wedding errands with my daughters. I've mentioned before that I am MOTB (Mother of the Bride) and my daughter is home for the week on spring break so we spent a few days looking at reception sites and doing other wedding related things. Our favorite possible reception site so far is the Hotel Indigo. It's a very hip, chic and totally green hotel (not in color but in construction and function). The weather the past few days could not have been better for running about town! I'm so glad I took time out earlier in the week to get a spring pedi so I could wear open-toed shoes! ("No naked toes" is a big rule of mine!!)

Have a savvy and stylish weekend!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

No comments: