Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

When it comes to my daily outfit choices I love to play with texture, make unique color combinations such as yellow and red, pink and orange, turquoise and purple and wear animal print (a lot!) but I tend to stay in my "fashion comfort zone" when it come to mixing patterns. I've always been a one-pattern-at-a-time kind of fashionista. But today, thanks to the inspiration of some of my favorite bloggers, I stepped out of my comfort zone and mixed texture AND pattern! Now I did it in a subtle-this-is-my-first-time kind of way but I did it, and I loved the result! I felt fashion forward, savvy and stylish all day!

How do you think I did in my texture/pattern mixing debut? Do you mix your patterns?

Have a savvy and stylish end to your week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

2 comments:

Fashion-isha said...

You really looks great! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!
xo
Sharon

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thank you, Sweet Lady! Hope you are recovering well!