Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Funky Trunk Vintage

In 2006 a beautiful, talented, amazingly creative friend of mine, Amy, started making unique, eco-chic jewelry from repurposed treasures she found in antique and flea markets. Her business has grown over these past years and so has her line of jewelry. Many boutiques in our home state of Georgia and around the south now carry her unique, one of a kind pieces. Below are just a few of her hand-crafted beauties. My current obsession is the "Hippie Chic" bracelet. It's a funky turquoise cross on a chunky brass chain. I can see it becoming part if my jewelry collection very soon! If you'd like to learn more about Funky Trunk Vintage and the designer, Amy, visit http://thefunkytrunk.com/ or follow on Facebook at Funky Trunk Vintage. You will definitely be more savvy and stylish sporting one of her original pieces!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Beautiful pieces!

Mz Savvy Style said...

I know! I had to share! I just ordered the bracelet and the cross necklace with turquoise. I'm sure you'll see me wearing them in a post soon!