Friday, June 15, 2012

Momma's Got (another) New Bag

Earlier in the spring I was on the hunt, as I am at the beginning of every season, for the perfect bag. I'm one of those girls who likes to change bags with the seasons. I thought I'd found what I was looking for, a cute, slightly edgy, vegan leather, studded bag. It's completely different than what I normally carry (I'm a classic Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs kind of girl) and slightly smaller but the price was great and I was up for trying something out of my norm. Well...I carried my new, cute, edgy, vegan leather, studded, slightly smaller bag for about a week and quickly realized it was not slightly smaller, it was much smaller, and it was just not going to work for my everyday bag. My 17 year old daughter was happy to benefit from my purchase-that-didn't-work.

So I found myself on the hunt again and this time I really did find the perfect bag. It's a bright orange, just the right size, woven front, Steve Madden bag on sale at my go-to store, TJ Maxx. I've been carrying it every day for the past several weeks and I love it more every time I do!

What kind of bag girl are you? Do you change your bags out with the seasons, with your outfit, monthly or do you find one bag you love and carry it until it falls apart?

Happy Weekend!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You gotta love the Maxx! Fabulous bag!