Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shopping Day - My Favorite

Every year when we go on our family beach vacation the girls have a shopping day and the guys have a deep-sea fishing day. Shopping day is always one of my favorite days of our vacation, and honestly, of the year! It's fun getting to spend the day with my girls, sisters-in-law, nieces and mother-in-law, shopping, talking, snapping pictures and eating lunch at one of the many cute beachside restaurants. I love exploring the unique shops full of stuff you don't see at the stores back home. Many of the shops feature amazing things created by local artists and craftsmen. I always find something that just has to be mine!

It's HOT here at the beach so when I was picking an outfit for a day of shopping I knew it had to be light and airy. I also knew the shoes needed to be comfortable for a lot of walking. I started off the day with my hair down, which was a big mistake, and after about an hour it was pulled up into a ponytail! It's hard to look savvy and stylish when you're sweating up a storm, but I tried!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful, savvy and stylish week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

1 comment:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love this maxi too! i had to follow!