Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Suntan Lines and Nothing Fancy

This week my family and I are at the beach on vacation. The beach is my happy place ~ sun, white sand and blue water, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, more time to do the things I enjoy like read, exercise and spend time with my family ~ there's no place better! The only thing I don't enjoy about the beach is being in a swimsuit for the better part of the day. I'm not one of those girls who feels all self confident in a swimsuit. I keep thinking that one day I will but I think that day passed about 20 years ago!

This outfit is nothing fancy, just what I wore for a night hanging out with the family at the beach house. I didn't think my tan lines would be so noticeable in this shirt. I still haven't figured out a good way to get rid of tan lines. Any suggestions?

Hope you all have had a savvy and stylish start to your week!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Color me jealous! That color looks beautiful with your tan!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Ohhh, I want to hit the beach. Hope you had a great time. Thanks for sharing on Monday Mingle.

Nicole