Monday, August 6, 2012

Exactly the Same ~ Just a Little Bit Different

"Exactly the same ~ just a little bit different" is a favorite saying around our house. One of my husband's coaches in college used this saying all the time and it's just one of those things that stuck with us. My husband even used it in our oldest kid's graduation talks. So when I was trying to come up with a title for today's blog post it's the first thing that came to mind because my outfit is "exactly the same ~ just a little bit different". The same in that I have worn every piece here in a previous post but different in that I've not worn them together in a post. Get the idea? :)

This crochet tank is one of my favorite finds of this summer. There is nothing about it I'd change and would probably wear it once or twice a week if I wasn't a fashion blogger and expected to come up with different outfits every day! These jeans are my fav's as far as fit. I wish I could find them exactly like this in a darker wash (see, there it is again, exactly the same ~ just a little bit different!) because I feel like these are a little more limited with the wash and distressing. These wedges are my go-to's this summer for sure and a purchase I'm glad I made back in early June!

Do you take different items in your closet and rework them to come up with a new look or are you a this-is-my-outfit-and-I'm-sticking-to-it kind of girl?

I'm linking up with Real Girl Glam for Real Girl Style, Rolled Up Pretty and The Pleated Poppy!

I hope you all have a fabulous, savvy and stylish day!

<3 Mz Savvy Style


5 comments:

Real Girl Glam said...

Such a great look! I really love that crochet top, definitely really versatile for summer, and I can totally see why those are your go-to shoes. I have a similar pair and love mine! Thanks for linking up for Real Girl Style!

Unknown said...

That top is amazing and I love those espadrilles :)

Unknown said...

Great outfit! I love the style of that top on you! And the pop of color in the bag is great!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Northern Style Exposure said...

Great top!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE that white shirt and your sandals, so cute! Thanks for linking up to my blog! :)