Monday, August 13, 2012

Indigo

Sorry about the lack of posts last week! I had a feeling once I was back at the day job it would get harder to find time (or people) to take pics and blog! I will (hopefully) adjust and be able to get more than two posts a week done! Thanks for hanging with me!

As I've mentioned before, my oldest daughter is getting married in January and we are in the middle of planning her wedding. Lots of details, big and small, to take care of! We spent the week before I headed back to work trying to get some of the major stuff checked off the very long wedding to-do list. One thing we are absolutely thrilled about is finding the reception venue! We are having it at The Hotel Indigo in Athens and we couldn't have asked for a better location! We get to use the entire lower level of the hotel, The Rialto Club. There is a welcoming area, a rotunda, a lounge and a huge room for dining and dancing. It's exactly what we have been looking for! Now on to the caterer, flowers, cake...

You've seen all the pieces of this outfit before, just mixed with different things. When you live on a tight budget you learn to be a mix-master! I once went an entire school year wearing a different outfit everyday by just mixing what I had in different ways and tossing in a few new things. I think coming up with new outfits is a creative outlet for me!

I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of this necklace ~ it's quickly becoming one if my favorites. I love it so much I just ordered it in black! (Thank's Red Dress Boutique for getting the necklace in other colors!)

I'm off to work. I hope you all have a savvy and stylish Monday! (As always, I'm linking up with the fabulous fashionistas of Monday Mingle!)

<3 Mz Savvy Style

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great outfits! LOVE the colors, and the necklace - SO GORG!

Let's follow each other!

XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

you look so chic

Xo Megan

Unknown said...

I really love the color combination here.... it reminds me of a Kate Spade bag I owned a few years back that I desperately clung to until it was practically in shambles... its such a great summer color-combo!!!

Jennifer
100daysofpinning.blogspot.com