Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trends

This outfit represents several different popular trends ~ polka dots, colored skinny pants, animal print, pointy toed pumps (hot for fall) and pattern mixing! It just kind of happened when I was getting dressed this morning and I'm glad it did! You have seen this top a few times now and I'm sure it won't be the last time! I keep reaching for it over and over again.

My photographer today was my nineteen year old son. He came home from class (he's in college) just as I was looking for someone to take my pictures. He was a really good sport about it and even managed to get his shoe in the "shoes shot"! Some of the pics I didn't post were pretty funny - he keep shooting as I was talking, directing and adjusting. I got a good laugh as I was sorting thru them for the blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a savvy and stylish day!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Red pants + polka dots= LOVE
You look great. Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Lovin' the mixed trends look!

Pink Chai Raj said...

Love the red pants and polka dots, great job at mixing patterns!