Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trends

This outfit represents several different popular trends ~ polka dots, colored skinny pants, animal print, pointy toed pumps (hot for fall) and pattern mixing! It just kind of happened when I was getting dressed this morning and I'm glad it did! You have seen this top a few times now and I'm sure it won't be the last time! I keep reaching for it over and over again.

My photographer today was my nineteen year old son. He came home from class (he's in college) just as I was looking for someone to take my pictures. He was a really good sport about it and even managed to get his shoe in the "shoes shot"! Some of the pics I didn't post were pretty funny - he keep shooting as I was talking, directing and adjusting. I got a good laugh as I was sorting thru them for the blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a savvy and stylish day!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Red pants + polka dots= LOVE
You look great. Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Lovin' the mixed trends look!

Raj Thandhi @Pink Chai Style said...

Love the red pants and polka dots, great job at mixing patterns!