Monday, August 20, 2012

The Weekend Uniform

I pulled these pictures from my archives because with all the busyness lately I haven't been able to get pictures every day. When I have a "good week" I try to get as many outfit pictures I can so when weeks like this happen I've got things to pull from ~ hence these pictures! Can you tell what week this summer these were taken? The nails kind of give it away!

An easy but put together look is shorts and a button down. Throw on a statement necklace (or a scarf) and some great shoes and you have an outfit! When the temps get cooler I trade in the short sleeve shirt and shorts for a long sleeve button down and skinny jeans. There you have it ~ the weekend uniform (well, one of them!).

Hope your week is off to a savvy and stylish start! I'm linking up with Real Girl Glam for Real Girl Style!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

2 comments:

Amy said...

love the yellow pop against the pink!
http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

CC said...

Love the hot pink and yellow! And I totally do the same thing! I have a back log of pictures to use for the days I don't get dressed! (I'm a stay at home, that happens some times.)