Thursday, October 11, 2012

Better Late Than Never ~ September Review

"Better late than never" ~ it's becoming my motto lately. With so much on my plate right now some things fall through the cracks, like sending birthday cards, doing laundry, my September review post... So here it is on the twelfth of October ~ better late than never, I say!

September was definitely a month of transition for my wardrobe. The cool weather was SLOW in getting here so mixing fall clothes with hot weather clothes and lots of layering for cooler mornings and warm afternoons was my m.o. October is here and with it finally came some cooler temps. I'm really hoping they stick around because I'm ready to pack away my summer wardrobe and haul out the fall!

How about you? What's your favorite season? Are you ready for cool weather dressing like I am? Boots, scarves, cardis, tights, sweaters, fur vests, jeans (with out sweating)...aaaahhhh. Fall, I love you! Have a savvy and stylish weekend!!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

No comments: