Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and Happy One Year Blogiversary To Me!

One year ago today I published my first blog post. Over the past few months I'd had several people tell me I should start a fashion blog (I'd had a "Mz Savvy Style" Facebook page and a wardrobe styling/personal shopping business for a while) and I decided what better time to start something new and exciting than on New Year's Eve! So I did a little research, found blogger.com and decided to give it a try. Here I am a year later with 116 blog posts, 13,681 page views, loyal followers, new blogger friends, memberships in several blogger groups and an Instagram (that I'm slightly obsessed with). I'm also a Lucky contributor and hopefully a little more savvy and stylish! I'm really excited to see what this next year, my second year as a fashion blogger, will bring! My blogger New Year's resolutions? To be more consistent with posts (I'd love three to four a week), to turn my blogging hobby into a blogging business, to get better with technology and to attend a blogger convention or two! This past year has been a fun adventure for me, one that is just beginning! Thank you for reading, following and sharing in this adventure with me!

What about you? Any New Year's resolutions? Anything new and exciting you've been wanting to try? I say ~ Go for it!

Happy New Year, friends! I hope it's savvy and stylish!!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

(I'm linking up with Monday Mingle and YOLO Monday's!)

















2 comments:

Ginny said...

What great looks! Happy Blogaverserary!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Rory said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! AND GUESS WHAT?? it's my blogiversary too!! HAHA! :) We are blogger twins! Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for your blog ! <3
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter my Sammy Dress giveaway and check back everyday this week for ANOTHER new giveaway!