Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

I didn't think I'd have time to post another blog after the one yesterday but with all the wedding craziness I'm lying here wide awake, my mind racing with 1,000 things that I need to do tomorrow and since I was able to snap a few pics today here's a quick post!

I'm wearing my official Mother of the Bride t-shirt. We had one made for each girl in the wedding party...Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Bride, Flower Girl and Mother of the Bride. Megan (the bride, my oldest daughter) gave a shirt to each girl when she asked them to be in the wedding. The Tiffany blue and silver writing are a nod to our wedding colors. See how I keep saying "we" and "our" when I refer to the wedding? I know I'm not the one getting married but I feel like it's my wedding since I'm the chic in charge! Ha!

These jeans have become my uniform of late. They are the Joes Jeans I got at T.J.Maxx for $10 and I've gotten more than my money's worth already! They are the most comfortable jeans. I think the "engineer" pinstripe makes them a little more fun than basic blue jeans. I'm completely in love with these shoes! Pony hair leopard print wedges ~ need I say more? Shoe perfection! I wear them as a neutral as I do with all my leopard print.

So tomorrow is rehearsal and rehearsal dinner day. It's also family's coming to town, run more errands, decorate the church and pray my MOB dress that's being altered fits, day! I'll be posting pics of tomorrow and Friday (wedding day!) as I can on Instagram! Follow me @mzsavvystyle Our wedding hashtag is #herrincapewedding2013 ~ where you can see everyone's posted pictures!

Hope the rest of your week is savvy and stylish!

<3 Mz Savvy Style














3 comments:

Elvis Presley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elvis Presley said...

Those are really cool shoes!



Yellow Blog [blog design]
http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
- Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

Eatlovemerry said...

You look awesome!