Monday, February 4, 2013

The Boots I Forgot I Bought

I bought theses boots back in early December with money I got for my birthday in November, but I was in the middle of Christmas craziness when they arrived (I ordered them online) so I stuck them in my closet to get them out of the way. Well, I forgot about them until I saw someone with the same boots on last week and thought "those are great boots, they sure look familiar". It was then I realized I own those boots and they were sitting in my closet waiting to be worn! So the next day I planned this outfit around the boots I forgot I bought!

This skirt and top were not purchased together or purchased to be worn together but they look like they were made for each other ~ I love it when that happens! The outfit has a lot of black but I think the pattern mix makes it interesting instead of basic and boring and the necklace adds some fun detail.

Have a savvy and stylish start to your week! I'm linking up with Monday Mingle and YOLO Monday's!

<3 Mz Savvy Style










4 comments:

Northern Style Exposure said...

love that bag!

Mz Savvy Style said...

Thanks! XO

Mz Savvy Style said...

Me too! I'd wanted at Rebecca Minkoff forever and finally did it!

Lauren said...

Nice pattern mixing dear! Loving the colour of that skirt xo