Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lace Maxi

I almost didn't post these pictures from yesterday. The outfit didn't photograph well at all and my hair... Let's just say some days are just bad hair days. I do like how unusual this maxi is, the lace covers the whole skirt but the underskirt hits right above the knee. I paired the skirt with a sweater because, well, it got cold again here in Georgia! The few days we had with temps in the 70's were just a tease! The low-slung brown leather belt felt right with the column of black and the wedges are a great neutral throw-on-with-anything kind of shoe. We all need one or two of those in our closet!

I hope the rest of your week is savvy and stylish!

I'm linking up with Marionberry Style for the Trend of the Month Challenge! http://marionberrystyle.blogspot.com/search/label/trend%20of%20the%20month











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty maxi!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com

Unknown said...

This skirt is really cool!

http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the pop of pink with it!

navy and orange said...

great lace!

xoxo navy & orange