Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Just Can't Get Enough Pattern Mixing and Polkadots!

After I snapped these pictures this morning for today's post I realized my last post featured pattern mixing AND I was wearing these same polkadots jeans! I guess I can't get enough of either! The shirt, jeans and sequin tank all came from Old Navy but at different times over a span of several months. I didn't buy them to go together but I think they ended up making a cute outfit. That really is the fun of pattern mixing ~ it makes your wardrobe go further! I bought the tank three sizes too big for the purpose of wearing it over other shirts. A little hemming and it worked like I planned. My wedges are the perfect spring go-with-everything shoe!

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Today I'm linking up with Real Girl Glam!














1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Such a cute look! Love the shoes!