Monday, August 12, 2013

Closet Editing

Along with being a fashion blogger I have a business as Personal Shopper, Closet Editor and Wardrobe Stylist.  I offer several services ~ Shopping Companion, Shop for You, Closet Edit and Styling, Gift Shopping, Special Event Shopping and Packing Service.  And yes, it's as fun as it sounds!  Early this month I had the privilege of working with a new client, who quickly turned into a friend, Cindy Simmons Carnell of Star 94 Atlanta.  Here's the link to the blog post Cindy wrote about our two days together.

The first day of my job with Cindy was spent editing and styling her closet.  When I do this for a client I need to wear something comfortable and easy to move around in but stylish so I choose mint skinny jeans, a loose tunic top with an attached tank and snow leopard skimmers.  I try to keep jewelry simple too so nothing gets caught on hangers and clothes while I'm busy in the closet!

Later this week I will share my day two, shopping and wardrobe styling, outfit.

Happy Monday!
<3 Mz Savvy Style

Today I'm linking up with the fabulous ladies of Monday Mingle and Funday Monday.  Links in sidebar.







3 comments:

Janelle said...

Those shoes are amazing! Love the whole outfit!
http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

Abby said...

What a lovely job you have!! Also loving your mint jeans and those flats :)

Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't cleaned out my closet since before the lil' lady bean was born...Need to get on that. Ha! SO wish I had scored those shoes. Love!