Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cobalt

Let me just say that these are some of my least favorite pictures ever and the only reason I'm posting them is because my blogger friend Walking in Memphis in High Heels is hosting her weekly blog link up, which I look forward to every week, and the Trend Spin Link Up theme this week is "Cobalt".  These are the only non-blogged outfit pics I have containing anything cobalt so...

My biggest issue I have as a fashion blogger is finding someone to take my outfit pictures.  Some days most of my family members are here and I have my choice of photogs but lately with fall schedules taking over I'm here alone and I've not mastered a decent selfie!  One of these days I'm going to invest in a camera with a timer and a tripod or at least a tripod for my iPhone, which is what I currently use for all my blog pictures.  Back to these pictures... Sunday was the only day this week I knew people would be home to help their blogger mom/wife out so I made sure I wore something cobalt because of the upcoming link up.  But... I was running late to get out the door, my hair was a mess so I twisted it in a knot and I didn't try the outfit on beforehand, I just tossed it on last minute.  But... I do love the cobalt, especially paired with white which makes it pop and turquoise for contrast.  The pink heels were a last minute addition because I just love them.  That's reason enough to wear something, right?  Just for the love of it?

<3 Mz Savvy Style

Link ups today ~ Monday Mingle, Funday Monday, Real Girl Style and Trend Spin Linkup.  All links are in the sidebar!









2 comments:

Chelsey Patti said...

I think you worked it! Stopping by from the Trend Spin Link up!

http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How about those pumps? So fun!